10 things Rubber Bondage and SCUBA Diving have in common (from a Friends Email) feel free to share -
1) Bondage has safe words.
SCUBA Diving has safety stops.
2) Enthusiasm about Bondage or SCUBA Diving can differ greatly between partners in a relationship creating an imbalance or 'Tensions' between them.
3) Training and lots of practice are highly recommended before attempting advanced Bondage or SCUBA Diving techniques.
4) Both SCUBA Diving and Bondage can incorporate breath control.
5) Novices are overwhelmed by the beauty of a new paradise when they first discover Bondage or SCUBA Diving.
Jaded veterans require ever greater thrills while grumbling that everything was better in the 'good old days'.
6) Both SCUBA Divers and Bondage enthusiasts dress in skin tight, shiny rubber described as being 'Beautiful and Sexy' to those that 'admire' these kinds of outfits.
7) Both SCUBA Divers and Bondage practitioners have limits past which they should not go.
8) Bondage and SCUBA Diving can both become extremely addictive and life changing.
9) Bondage and SCUBA Diving are both expensive hobbies.
10) Both Bondage and SCUBA Diving can both produce transcendental, quasi spiritual experiences that are never forgotten..
- Mood: Sadness
- Listening to: Garbage, Kaki King, Ghost in the Shell Soundtracks
- Reading: RAAF/RAN/AIF Histories, SCUBA/GITS Fiction
- Watching: BSG, Ghost in the Shell, NCIS, Gwen Media
- Playing: Not into games sorry
- Eating: mmmm Chocolate - Good for depresion!
- Drinking: Milk (esp chocolate or Ice Coffee!)